You will find the work of many local creator inside Stone Home Creatives. It not only helps the local economy but reduces the footprint of the goods as they journey to our store. Local artisans put their heart and soul into their work and we love to be able to support them and give them a place to showcase their amazing work.
Here is a listing of the local makers you can find in our store!
- Mugs, bibs, cups and more custom printed items from Erin Parsons Designs
- Fused glass suncatchers, plates, ornaments and more from Glassy Girl
- Holistic Bracelets from Ivora Jewellery
- Earrings and necklaces from Crystal McMaster
- Painted Rocks by Kim Cornwall
- Art by Sandy Andress
- Charcuterie boards, coasters and bowls from Gerry's Woodworking
- Macrame Plant hangers from I Can Knot Canada
- Photo tiles by Maggy MCK Tiles
- Charcuterie boards & wax, beeswax wraps and paw wax from Three Bees
- Lamps, candle holders and 3D printing from JG Enterprises
- Jams and Switchel by Moss Berry Farms
- Trash to treasure by Norma Bald Design
- Plush made from recycled textiles by Plush Toy Place
- Coasters, Signs, Bird feeders, home decor and more from JAS Woodworks
- Plus we make our own candles and lots of wooden paint crafts too!
We are always looking for new locally made products to join our store. If you are a maker and are interested in being in our store, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.