Our Tween Art program is for the young maker who can lose themselves in any creative endeavor. Exploring a variety of mediums, the student will immerse themselves creatively painting, weaving, bead making, candle making, or journal making to name a few. Because the objective is to introduce new mediums, those keen to the arts will benefit the most. It is for 2 hours and requires focus and dedication to the process.
Tween art is open to 8 to 12 years old. Each class is limited to 6 artists.
Tween art classes will run 1-3pm Thursday afternoons the following dates:
- July 11 - 3D paper cutting, animal realism
- July 18 - Rain chain, working with metal and beads
- July 25 - Jewelry making from scratch
- August 1 - macrame and fabric art, heart motif
- August 8 - rock painting a door stop
- August 15 - ice candles and lumiere hurricanes
- August 22 - designing diamond art, keepsake box
Project details coming soon
These projects are more advanced and will entertain dedicated crafters.
Registration cut off for day camp is the Sunday before the date.
Due to summer camp having limited spots available for each session, registration is non refundable unless your spot can be filled by someone from the wait list. If the session you want is sold out please call 519-284-9966 to be added to the wait list.