Friendship bracelets are a nostalgic craft that never go out of style. Formed by a series of knots that create a woven pattern, friendship bracelets are actually a type of macrame. Once you learn the basic technique, you can then have fun playing with patterns and adding embellishments like beads to create friendship bracelets that are all your own! According to tradition, you tie a bracelet onto the wrist of a friend who may wish for something at that moment. The bracelet should be worn until it is totally worn-out and falls off by itself, at which moment the wish is supposed to come true. This party is designed for kids ages 8 and up!
The Deluxe Party (4 guests) will have each guest create one bracelet for themselves and a second bracelet for a bracelet exchange. Each guest will receive their own copy of the the Klutz Friendship bracelet kit, which comes with enough supplies to make at least a dozen bracelets. You may add up to 4 additional guests for $40 each. Maximum guests is 8.
- 1 project (all kids do the same project) with instructor to teach it step by step
- A copy of the Klutz book the party is designed around so they can create more projects at home. *
- All materials to complete the project
- Complete set up and clean up
- Invitation template (parents just fill in and print/email)
- Custom listing on our website for guests to add funds to a gift card for a birthday shopping spree
Add ons available:
- Cookie from Green Haven Bakery and Market plus drink, napkins $2/guest
- Candy Bag $2/guest
- Loot Bag $5/guest