crAFTERNOON is 1:30-3pm
crAFTER DINNER is 6:30 to 8 pm
Ever sit down to craft and you need just a few things to finish? Have you destashed or downsized and don't want to collect more crafting supplies? Or simply never get time?
Or you're almost done, but have to put away everything to use your kitchen table?
Miss being out with others?
Need a bit of help or inspiration? Maybe it's time to try something new?
Have fun, make friends and get out for some creativity.
Thursdays, we invite you to get creative with two time slots to choose from, 1:30-3 pm or 6:30 -8 pm.
Here's how it works:
1. Come in and pick out a project. Right now we have lots of wood projects to paint (door signs, frames, and lots more). Your wood project fee will include your wood blank and paints, stains, sealers, glue etc. needed for your piece. We also have diamond art, sketching and other DIY projects. Some projects you could complete in one week, larger ones will take more time. The choice is up to you. We are here to help with tips and tricks, and to see that you have any extra items that make your project go smoothly.
2. Book your seat either online or in-store ($15). Class size is 14 max. You can book each week individually or a block of 4 weeks for some savings.
3. Join others while you work on your project. Your seat fee included the use of our brushes and studio space. SHC has miscellaneous craft supplies you may need and a Cricut if you need customized items. (Minimal fee)
4. Leave behind your work to dry, and SHC will tuck it away in your own personal cubby until you return the next week.
5. Come when you can. Booked spots are non-refundable.
As this is a new initiative, details may be subject to change. Suggestions Welcomed! Pop in or give us a call at 519-284-9966. We'd love to hear your thoughts as we get this going.